The only watch in the world that incorporates metal from the original Hollywood Sign from 1923.
- Features an antique metal plaque cut from the original Hollywoodland Sign from 1923
- Limited edition of 1,923 - Each watch is inscribed with a limited-edition number on the case back.
- Stainless steel 316L case, 2 pieces construction, snap case back, water resistant to 50 meters, 160 feet or 5 ATM.
- Flat sapphire with anti-reflective treatment.
- Interchangeable straps - Additional straps can be purchased separately.
- Quick deployment stainless steel buckle.
- Elegant look inspired by the Golden Age of Hollywood. Watch dial features art-deco inspired hands and numbers with a sunray background.
- Each model is named after a prominent road, boulevard, or drive in Los Angeles.
- 2-year international warranty.
- Delivery: July 2019
- Movement: Ronda 715 with date disk at 6 o'clock.
- Case: Stainless steel 316L, 2 pieces construction, snap case back, water resistant to 50 meters or 5 ATM.
- Crystals: Flat sapphire with anti-reflective treatment.
- Dial: Stamped with applied indexes.
- Hands: Hour + minute aluminum with NLC1 / second aluminum painted.
- Strap: Genuine calf leather, alligator imitation, stainless steel with quick release pins on the leather options.
- Clasp: Stainless steel 316L quick release clasp.